Saturday 3 January 2015

Why Did Police Take Santa Away???

Wales Online

December 01, 2014 (11:41) By David Owens

After a Christmas parade, santa exited out the crowd in a police van leaving many kids behind in wonder why Santa didn't use his sleigh and will there be a gift for them on Christmas when santa was arrested in their eyes.
Jade Hughes who was at the parade said : "there were a lot of tears. People couldn't believe it actually happened. MY four-year-old cousin started crying saying, 'Santa can't bring me toys now.'"
The actual reason behind "arresting santa" was explained by a south Wales police spokesman. "Santa obviously has a busy month ahead, so when he asked if we could provide transport at the end of his sleigh ride through Aberdare town centre to help him get back to the North Pole, we were happy to oblige."
Police van transport has been tradition part of the event to help Father Christmas out of the town as safely as possible and quickly.

My Response...


From reading this article, I recalled my childhood.

The children crying because they believed Santa was arrested are childhood image of us. I used to put cookies and a glass of water with a card for Santa under the Christmas tree, waiting for Santa to come and went to bedOne time, I got a Christmas cake from Santa, but it was a bit squashed, so I asked my mom why the cake was in bad shapeMy mom said Santa drove his sleigh too fast, so he squeezed the cake. I believed that.

A few months later, I am graduating from high school with my friends. Then we are considered as adults. Many teenagers are called as a monster even from their mother, however, we still retain innocence of childhood and childhood memories. My friends and I had once loved Toy Story movies and we remember crying for death scene in Lion King. When we all talk about popular cartoons and toys of our childhood, we are still pure like children.

Adults on streets were once children who were happy to wait for Santa just like children of WalesPeople who lead our society are just grown up from innocent children, but how come our society is full of a lot of crime and evil? In the middle of watching news filled with stories of horrific crimes, Santa Wales story filled my heart with childhood memories for a brief moment

No comments:

Post a Comment